The following policies apply to all business transacted with, by and for Premier Custom Travel Company, a division of Premier Vacation Services Corporation.
GENERAL COMPANY POLICIES
1) Unless otherwise stated in your reservation confirmation, all sales are final and there are no refunds, exchanges or transfers of any kind. Please review your order carefully before giving final approval. While we will be more than happy to attempt to accommodate any changes that may be necessary after the final order is placed, we cannot guarantee that such changes will be free of charge.
2) It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that we have the correct and complete names (and dates of birth in some cases) for all travelers. With current security restrictions in place, it may be difficult or impossible to make changes to passenger or customer names after the order has been placed. Name changes after a deposit/payment is made may result in additional fees or cancellation of reservation.
3) Unless otherwise indicated on your confirmation, payment in full is expected when services are rendered. Payment is accepted in US Dollars only.
4) While we strive to give you the most accurate and detailed quotes possible on all packages, prices, dates, times, seat locations and other details are always subject to change until you give us final approval on an order and place a deposit on the reservation. While pricing on our website is also monitored constantly for accuracy, we reserve the right to deny booking of any incorrectly published rate or fare.
5) All opinions & recommendations expressed by a Custom Travel Concierge are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Company, its owners, the Board of Directors or our partner companies.
6) All recommendations are based on our own preferences and your requests. Any paid references or advertising on our site will be labelled as such.
7) Premier Custom Travel acts merely as an agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). Please note that all payments made to Premier Custom Travel and/or partner organizations are entirely non-refundable unless otherwise indicated on the confirmation. All prices quoted will include all taxes and booking fees unless otherwise noted.
8) Premier Custom Travel shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice or reservation itinerary, we cannot guarantee any such supplier rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling or handling of personal effects.
9) Premier Custom Travel shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with any terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
10) Travelers assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby release the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
1) While Premier Custom Travel attempts to maintain an accurate website at all times, prices, dates, times, seat locations and other details are subject to change until your order has been placed. While pricing on our website is also monitored constantly for accuracy, we reserve the right to deny booking of any incorrectly published rate or fare.
2) Your personal information is safe with us. We do not (and will not) sell, barter, give away or in any other way allow your information to be used by a third party unless you specifically authorize it. All information obtained is used to help book the best itinerary for you and is not accessible in any way by the public or other companies or partners. Your personal information is only known to our authorized employees and any companies with which we do business on your behalf (our suppliers).
3) The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Premier Custom Travel and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
4) In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
5) Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Premier Custom Travel. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
6) Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Premier Custom Travel takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.